BIB & TUCKER 6-Year-Old Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey
Like the 1880s that inspired it, boldness and refinement come together to create a bourbon that’s meant to be raised in celebration. Aged for a minimum of 6 years in low char white oak barrels produces unparalleled smoothness. This harmony makes it easy to enjoy from the front of the mouth to the back. Worthy of any occasion, you pick the moment and this award-winning small batch bourbon will make it.
- Aroma – leads with a scent of strong vanilla and sweet hay. And is accented by a whiff of sandalwood and mace.
- Taste – a smooth entry, the bourbon is nicely balanced with a hint of pecan pie sweetness. It fulfills the promise of its nose before evolving into a warm, rich, spicy sensation.
- Finish – coats the palate with a complex, yet balanced and long-lasting chestnut finish.
2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge – 96 Points (Finalist, Tried & True, Top 100 Spirits)
2020 San Diego Wine & Spirits challenge – 90 points Gold Medal
2019 Ultimate Spirits Challenge – 94 Points (Finalist)
2019 Tastings CISE Competition – 94 Points (Gold Medal)
2018 San Francisco Spirits Challenge – Gold Medal
2018 Ultimate Spirits Challenge – 93 Points
46% ABV/92 Proof
BIB & TUCKER 10-Year-Old Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey
This award-winning 10-year-old bourbon is distinctly American in that it forges a path all its own. To create its singular flavor profile, we double-distill it and choose not to chill-filter as is traditional with Tennessee Bourbons. Combining traditional rick houses and Level 1 char palletized barrels for aging provides a high level of wood contact and yet keeps the vanilla and oak influence subtle. This gives us an even greater depth of flavor going into the bottle. Incredibly well balanced, it’s a standout bourbon for moments that are to be remembered.
- Aroma – leads with the scent of vanilla layered with sweet roasted corn, toasted oak, and pipe tobacco.
- Taste – starts with a velvety entry marked by a hint of well-balanced sweetness. It fulfills the promise of its nose before evolving into a warm, slightly dry, cocoa covered mid-palate.
- Finish – enrobes the senses with a rich, warming, and full-bodied finish of spicy cedar and kettle corn.
2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Double Gold Medal
2020 Wine Enthusiast – 90
46% ABV/92 Proof
BIB & TUCKER 12-Year-Old Single Barrel Select
To be alive in 1880s America was to know the taste of possibility and great bourbon. In that tradition we bring you Bib & Tucker 12-year-old Single Barrel Select. Patiently aged for the bourbon connoisseur, this is a limited offering of our carefully crafted 12-year-old bourbon, where long aging with Level 1 char oak has produced a stunningly smooth bourbon. Each barrel is being bottled individually at a warming yet rich 99 proof. Created to be collected and made to be loved, it is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a historic bourbon at its finest.
With each barrel is bottled individually and will yield distinct nuances as no barrel is identical as they are truly aged by mother nature in the volatile climate of the hills of Tennessee. The extreme heat, humidity and cold environment lends to a creamier whiskey that allows every nuance of those 12 years to shine through without being covered by aggressive oak tannins and you can expect nice notes of toasted honey and that signature Bib & Tucker Chestnut like finish.
49.5% ABV/99 Proof